17 March 2008

Reflections of an Adult Educator, Redux

A year or so ago, I posted a series of five reflections that were based on a conversation between Ian Baptiste and Tom Heaney in October, 1996 at the Midwest Research-to-Practice Conference in Adult, Continuing, and Community Education in Lincoln, Nebraska. As I am now preparing a talk that I will be giving at this year's NETC conference in April, entitled, "No Educator Left Behind: The present future of educator reform," I thought it would be worthwhile to bring those reflections forward. I have posted the complete series, Reflections of an Adult Educator, as a downloadable document, with a bonus reflection on some principles that I believe are fundamental to any conversation about education - and educator - reform.

[Technorati tags: | | | | ]

No comments: