If you or your organization might be interested in an Applied McLuhan for Managers playshop, please contact me at federman-at-sympatico-dot-ca.
Here are some recent thoughts on management practice, theory and the application of ideas first written about in McLuhan for Managers: New tools for new thinking.
- New! Creating a Culture of Innovation - 29 June 2006
- Found Interview: Me on McLuhan for Managers - 4 February 2006
- The Failure of ROKR in a UCaPP World - 26 October 2005
- Tetrads for Managers, and Dysfunctional Teams - 13 September 2005
- Clueless in BusinessLand - 15 August 2005
- The Future of Marketing - Not Mindshare, but Sharedmind - 28 July 2005
- New Business Models are... well... Magic! - 19 July 2005
[Technorati tags: mcluhanformanagers management]